Sunday, 28 April 2013
My girlfriend gives me the love and affection to make up for my mum, dad, sister.. Any family you can think of. Sitting with her family all around and I sometimes feel like crying. I know it would have is downs as well just think it would be so so nice to come home and get a hug when you come in the door. When you go out for someone to give a shit if you came back. They are a proper family. I don't feel like I'm connected to anyone sometimes, basically disconnected like Fiona was when we where about six. When I come home I just feel trapped, lost like I'm just a visitor. I'm not saying that its all bad but.. It just makes it so hard to be away from her because she's literally the only person I can be that close with, have a cuddle and know I mean something to her. I think that's part of the reason why I get so jealous and scared. She's all I've got and It's like I need to be special to her because she's the only one that really cares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment