Sunday, 28 December 2014

Whats your greatest struggle right now?

People. I can't work out how to be around them or what to do with situations. I find myself always being the one that makes effort in every situation recently and it makes me a little lonely, like wise it makes me question why i'm trying for people who show me no regard. I'm finding it stressful to know where i stand with people or what they'd like from me, and usually i'd ask but most people just get mad or don't give a clear answer so i'm trying not asking. All i want is for someone to return my effort because they want to though, You make time for the things you really want.

My friends seem to have no loyalty and that hurts. It's the most important thing and they have trashed it, i'm thinking i need to find some new people in my life that i can rely on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment