Nothing good can come from fear i don't think. I refuse to be one of these weak girls that are worried about there other half losing feelings or growing tired of them because you know what, life happens and maybe they will or maybe you will last untill your both old and grey but if you don't have faith in each other then whats the point. Trust, faith and not letting anyone else fucking ruin it for you. I'm tired of my heart jumping up in my cheast every time i know they have been hanging out, i shouldn't feel threatened, sure kate could be with her if she wanted but it would be her loss. I truly hate being a jealous person because there is no worse feeling, i spose out of all these things i need to remember that i could just as easily lose feelings etc. So i will bite my tounge next time and not tell her i'm worrying for what ever reason because i want to be my own support and not need as much reassurence. I want this for myself, and i want kate.
No comments:
Post a Comment