Not today

Wednesday, 12 June 2013

I'm a fucking asshole but I love her so much I couldn't want for another person. 
Posted by Roxburgh at 15:29
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (11)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2014 (112)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (24)
    • ►  January (37)
  • ▼  2013 (117)
    • ►  December (29)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • I've let you down by letting it get to that point....
      • I was going to go to the flower shop on the corner...
      • I'm a fucking asshole but I love her so much I cou...
      • I always know I'm loved I just don't always feel w...
      • People assume I'm having a go if I tell them how I...
      • I'm so glad i found her. I can't get over the fac...
      • I hope she know how much I'd do to make her happy  
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (14)

About Me

My photo
Roxburgh
Perfectly average seventeen year old, Green eyes and an unhealthy obsession with sport. Anything else you can judge me on as you feel nessasary.
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.