Fuck this.
I still want you. I still think about you litrally every day and i can't help it. I know that if i came and saw you then we could be the same us we always where because we click. As friends and together. No i'm not a crying wreck, infact i've not cried in weeks. I miss you more than you'll ever know. Theres not another natalie, no one hugs the same or sings along to every song with actions/dance moves and a silly expression on there face. I know because i've tried it before and i'm really struggling to move any where with this, how am i supposed to move on from her when my gut is telling me to wait for something but i don't know what. The thought of her moving on with someone else completely kills me but in a along as shes happy then it's okey kind of a way.
I miss the feel of your arms wrapped around me when we slept all cosied up in our bed. I could pretend that i'm not missing you and i didn't care but what is the point in that? it would all just be to save face or ego. I don't know how not to be in love with you. The time for her to figure out herself though, thats seriously important. I'm hoping shes doing it in the best way for herself.
Saw lukas on the bus the other week as well, i miss that boy. Infact i miss seeing all of them.
I still want you. I still think about you litrally every day and i can't help it. I know that if i came and saw you then we could be the same us we always where because we click. As friends and together. No i'm not a crying wreck, infact i've not cried in weeks. I miss you more than you'll ever know. Theres not another natalie, no one hugs the same or sings along to every song with actions/dance moves and a silly expression on there face. I know because i've tried it before and i'm really struggling to move any where with this, how am i supposed to move on from her when my gut is telling me to wait for something but i don't know what. The thought of her moving on with someone else completely kills me but in a along as shes happy then it's okey kind of a way.
I miss the feel of your arms wrapped around me when we slept all cosied up in our bed. I could pretend that i'm not missing you and i didn't care but what is the point in that? it would all just be to save face or ego. I don't know how not to be in love with you. The time for her to figure out herself though, thats seriously important. I'm hoping shes doing it in the best way for herself.
Saw lukas on the bus the other week as well, i miss that boy. Infact i miss seeing all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment