Wednesday, 10 September 2014

I'm gradually getting further and further from a relationship with mum and dad. I don't know how to, if i invite them through they don't come, if i text them then they reply for a couple of messages then thats it. They never phone and neither do i because it's so expensive, that shouldn't be an excuse though right? I don't know what to do and i'm never sure whats going on at home. They taught us to be okey without them, no hard emotional ties so leaving them was easy and we didn't depend on them. I like to think it's because in themselves they are happy doing there thing and what not.

I don't know. I don't know what to do.

When ever i do go home everything is just so unhappy, it doesn't feel the same as it used to. People don't seem to appriciate what they have when they have a proper family that don't treat each other like shit.

never mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment