Saturday, 1 November 2014

I love stupid love quotes. I love brown sauce on a bacon sandwhich. I love indepth conversations that last a long time and i love the back and forth of talking with someone about whats in there mind. I love running. I love making someone happy with an unexpected act. I love my checkered shirt. I love my friends, i'm not sure they know it because i have a strange way of comminucating it but i do. I love Autumn and the colors of the leafs. I love making small kids smile. I love the smell of the flat because it's become home. I love lots of people in the house. I love the feeling of 'family' even if i'm not always entierly sure what that is. I love making breakfast an event. I love tea. I love the way my nose piercing looks. I love feeling things intensely. I love old vintage shops and things that are old but have charactor. I love questions. I love music, and creating it. I love seeing old friends and how they have grown.I love train rides. I love laughing in the middle of an argument, being serious is over rated unless its something important. I love lazy days in bed. I love sitting in artizan roast, right in the corner where the guy always messes up my drinks but is sweet enough to re do it, we talk for hours. I love the silence of outside. I love the highlands. I love simplicity. I love cooking. I love being able to help people. I love that i still believe in love and loyalty is my strongest moral. I love that my morals have never wavered. I love coffee after college. I love to read. I love learning, i'm just never sure how to go about it sometimes. I love finding new music that makes you feel some typa way. I love romance but not in the typical sense, when someone can share themselfs shamelessly without getting embaressed and express what they feel. I love being close to someone, touched, held. I love intense slow sex because it takes you to a whole other place. I love wine. I love playing with balloons. I love boarding and i'm never sure why i stopped. I love the beach, i really love the beach. I love drift wood and exploring places. I love spontanious things.I love suprises and the unexpected. I love to be appriciated. I love people who laugh at my jokes. I love having room to go about my own thing.I love being around easy going people. I love beer when you really need one. I love being naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment