Tuesday, 28 October 2014

I'm too much today, more than anything I'd appricate even the smallest amount of affection. Feeling quite pushed away and I just really want/need for her to pull me closer, even if it can't be physically. Double the distance. Trying to put to the front of my mind that there is probably a lot on her mind, she maybe needs time to chill without interruption. 

This week I haven't wanted to get up, not for a single day different to the normal don't want to get up. Had to cancel things because I couldn't face them. There's this weird dead weight feeling, I've dreaded college. People keep getting aggravated with me and I'm not sure why.. Maybe tomorrow will be different.there seems to be no reason for it, it's not people it's not place it's just me.

 Could use a little love. A shoulder and some ears for a little while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment