After this year, i'm not sure what direction i want to go in, the thought of going to University seems safe but i'm not sure if that's what i want. If i complete year two of my course then i can free lance, and i could do it anywhere in the world i wanted to and thats something that makes me curious to investigate. I don't want to go for safe because that has never got me to the best things. The thing that i dread a fair amount is waking up and thinking i really don't want to be doing this, and i feel like if i went to university it wouldn't be the right direction. For what feels like the first time i'm aware enough of myself to not just go for the safe things. I don't feel stuck and weighed down like i did last year, and it's for more than one reason but mainly because i'm free of the people who where adding the weight. The others mainly being that i let them add it. I'm not worried about it as such, i'm just curious about what is going to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment