Tonight seems to be full of worried but i'm not sure where its come from. The one main though that i can seem to put in a box and leave, is i don't want to see her go. It's been quick but not rushed in the slightest because it's feels natural to progress the way we have. At the same time her happiness is top top priority so i want her to do what she needs/wants to do without any hold back. Mostly it bothers me because it's going to be so ruff on her, theres so many decisions and things to think through. Ahh man she's so important now i'm not sure she even knows it , but we will work it out some how what ever happens. Everything just seems so unsteady but i think i just need to focus and do college then think about things one at a time!
“She said, ‘I’m so afraid.’ And I said, ‘why?,’ and she said, ‘Because I’m so profoundly happy. Happiness like this is frightening.’ I asked her why and she said, ‘They only let you be this happy if they’re preparing to take something from you.’”
| — | Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner |
No comments:
Post a Comment