Was when grandad tripped and hurt his calf when we where out walking on the fountains. I really didn't have a lot that i could do for him because it was a strain but i took a look and got him to ice it and what not, afterwards he was talking to me about stuff and i could see he was proud. He is probably the cleverest man i know and his opinion means more to me than anyone elses. I work hard for me, but it comes with the added benifit of grandad having something to be proud of.
Shit it's tuff to find the concentration to keep hammering through though. My attention span is probably about ten minutes and I have to make it last hours and try and fill my brain with information I'll have to relearn tomorrow. Double the work load because my work comes back needing ajusted. It's a challenge that's for sure but I'm just really hoping that I can make it into second year because I think this is the hardest I've ever worked for something.
No comments:
Post a Comment