Friday, 11 July 2014

Quite bits of this trip I'm using to suss myself out a little bit. This past year I grew up and grew out of something that was so detrimental to me that the person might be out of my life and removed of any feelings but the wake is still in need of fixing. I'm now with the girl of my dreams, she just fits effortlessly. She's passionet and works for her happiness instead of expecting it & Shit, she's beautiful. I figure it's time to work out what I want to improve on and move towards where I didn't have space to before. Little things like relying less on people to do things for me because I might get them wrong, I've always hated doing it but never have done anything about it. I want to learn sign language for many many reasons but mainly because I find it interesting, generally do more that interests me instead of being lax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment