{Appriciation}
When people don't seem to appriciate the things that you do for them, even if it's listening to a rant or giving it there best shot to think things through and understand them. I wounder if i give away too much or if it's simply a case of not everyone being so verbal about how they go about it. I look it it from my shoes and i look at it from theres, then get this overwhelming feeling that i haven't the foggiest,Usually take a moment or two to feel terrible about judging the person so harshly as there intentions are probably good. It's nice when someone appriciates the details, then you know they are really seeing you past the physical. Maybe i do it too much and it keeps me quite often in my head. I find it tuff to lighten up and stop being so heavy in tune with how i'm feeling about something or someone.
Atleast, i'm honest.
I'm really terrible at relationships on any level.
When people don't seem to appriciate the things that you do for them, even if it's listening to a rant or giving it there best shot to think things through and understand them. I wounder if i give away too much or if it's simply a case of not everyone being so verbal about how they go about it. I look it it from my shoes and i look at it from theres, then get this overwhelming feeling that i haven't the foggiest,Usually take a moment or two to feel terrible about judging the person so harshly as there intentions are probably good. It's nice when someone appriciates the details, then you know they are really seeing you past the physical. Maybe i do it too much and it keeps me quite often in my head. I find it tuff to lighten up and stop being so heavy in tune with how i'm feeling about something or someone.
Atleast, i'm honest.
I'm really terrible at relationships on any level.
No comments:
Post a Comment