Not today

Sunday, 1 June 2014

I'm hoping that she's maybe the one person that will stick around
Posted by Roxburgh at 14:11
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (11)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2014 (112)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (8)
      • They could just be words, I mean what if she doesn...
      • I want to go out for a sprint but I can't, I know ...
      • Fuck she's beautiful. And I can't think of how to ...
      • I stay up the latest when I get lonely, means that...
      • People are always going to be a let down in some ...
      • I try not to get greedy when someone tells me th...
      • I'm hoping that she's maybe the one person that w...
      • The catch about things being good is that there a...
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (24)
    • ►  January (37)
  • ►  2013 (117)
    • ►  December (29)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (14)

About Me

My photo
Roxburgh
Perfectly average seventeen year old, Green eyes and an unhealthy obsession with sport. Anything else you can judge me on as you feel nessasary.
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.