Friday, 13 June 2014

Fuck she's beautiful. And I can't think of how to tell her yet in a way which isn't these words but I've seen a few girls naked and fully clothed alike, but she seriously is just out of this world. I love her style & the fact she has to do absolutely nothing to herself to look incredible. Ah man I miss her. You know it's sometimes just ace to be able to see her face on snapchat for a few seconds. I can't believe she wants to be with me, not for looks even just I think if there was ever a person who'd be my ideal girl, she'd be one step better than that. Nobody's ever been as sweet to me, she's just lovely. I don't want to say too much and cock everything up or I'd text her all this because it's true. I always say too much and get too intense but I can't help it, say the things that are there. No filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment