Thursday, 17 October 2013

I never ment to snap at her, it wasn't fair.
I'm just all over the place and missing her like crazy.
Confused, because right now shes that little bit more incredible to me, and it doesn't seem fair that i feel like that because i've lost her, but i do.
Shit she's a gorgeous.

I know that she's hurting as well, i'm not sure how she's feeling though because she won't talk to me. There must be things she wants to say to me and i wish she would. What ever it is. If it's bad or good. I don't mind just he coming to me and saying look this has been on my mind. She's a massive part of my life and she always will be but it's up to her wither she participates in it.The whole point in us breaking up ( i think) was that she just wanted some time to think of herself and crack on with school work. Was that the whole reason? i'm confused. I'm confused if she knows how she feels about me, is it she deffinetly doesn't love me anymore or? 

No comments:

Post a Comment