Unless i come to you stop making me explain my situation, how i'm feeling and why i am because i just want to be left. The people closest don't force themself on me and demand information.. I'm sick of it, if you can't be a posative influence then please step away, if you keep asking out of noseyness then for god sake just leave me alone. Leave the situation alone because it's personal to two people and no one else.
When people are getting annoyed at me for supposidly "shutting them out" when really i need to get on with things not talk about it every sentance. Sake! can you not put your own ego on the back burner. How i'm feeling is pretty irrelivent in all honesty. I don't want to dwell on it.
When people are getting annoyed at me for supposidly "shutting them out" when really i need to get on with things not talk about it every sentance. Sake! can you not put your own ego on the back burner. How i'm feeling is pretty irrelivent in all honesty. I don't want to dwell on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment