Failing to see at the moment if people genuinely interested in me or if I can do something for them, I love jade to bits and she's deffinetly a good mate but I don't know if she's using me to get back at Jen - when ever we are about together it makes her jealous. I'm not sure if hanging out more is to make the jealousy come about
Sunday, 2 February 2014
I never realized what a big deal that was to find someone who wants to hear about all the things that go on in your head. I was going to drop G a text and see how she's getting on with everything but felt like it was best not to, she needs the peace. Came to mind tonight when I was clearing out my phone, I wanted to let her know she was being thought about but not sure how it would be received so I'll leave it. If I'm honest I miss the chats. Guess she was the first person really that I could have a proper conversation with for a long long time which is ace. She was damn good in the sheets as well so it's hardly suprising!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment