Friday, 7 February 2014

Sometimes re-read things an get to thinking about how other people would read it but I'm tired of trying to please everyone. Can put things how ever I want, especially on here because in my mind nobody sees it. If I want to rant and rave about how fucking beautiful something is or crap or empty the weird contense on my head then that's cool. Genuinely caring less what people think of me and focusing more on other things. 


Don't like to share the things that I love the most publicly because I always feel like if I keep them a secret then they won't get tainted. Kept them a secret from my ex and there wasn't much to love when I was so envolved In loving her and wracking my brains trying to figure out how to save her from herself. That's what I blame myself for how about you?  Think that's what I would like to find though, someone I want to share these things with, but not forcibly. But also not to nessasarily show them but for them to be seen without me seeing a word because someone was really looking. Friend or a stranger or a lady who I'll love, doesn't matter really. I'd just like to find that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment