Saturday, 22 February 2014

People don't want you, they want what you can do for them, they want to to make it better or to fix there shit for them, they want to not be alone so you can fill the space, they want to be fucked,they want you to make them feel beautiful, they want to have your love because it imporoves there worth. It's not some sort of weird self deprication that i say that out of - it's just the fucking ugly truth.
I'm happy to help because things can be a struggle at the best of times and i'll accept the fact that all i'll ever be someone is something that has a comes with the purpose of making other people happy. I'm worth so much more than that for the way i love. I'll love the next girl who i look at like that the same but i've got zero belief that it exists for someone to look back like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment