After having a vent i actually managed to sleep for a few hours, my eyes are still blood shot and i still got a migrane but i genuinly am feeling better today. I've eaten properly and i'm not totally wiped out - sitting down to do some work without getting anxious about it. Yaaas!
Bit concerned that this girl i've been chatting to has the wrong impression - even after i've explained. She asked me today if we where dating she wanted to take me to see her parents. Ermm? we have litrally had one proper conversation. I don't feel as though i could fall for anyone right now regardless, it just doesn't seem like a possability. I'm not even getting that close to people. Tend to naturally fall into these things any way it's never that i go out looking even if i did want a relationship at the moment. I do get physically lonely but i always do. Not in a slutty want to shag everyone way, i just need a lot of contact i think? not sure. I don't like getting treated like just a body to most girls though, like most of them you can't even just have a chat with.
Bit concerned that this girl i've been chatting to has the wrong impression - even after i've explained. She asked me today if we where dating she wanted to take me to see her parents. Ermm? we have litrally had one proper conversation. I don't feel as though i could fall for anyone right now regardless, it just doesn't seem like a possability. I'm not even getting that close to people. Tend to naturally fall into these things any way it's never that i go out looking even if i did want a relationship at the moment. I do get physically lonely but i always do. Not in a slutty want to shag everyone way, i just need a lot of contact i think? not sure. I don't like getting treated like just a body to most girls though, like most of them you can't even just have a chat with.
No comments:
Post a Comment