Tuesday, 28 January 2014
Today I've been told I have no bum, man feet and that I'm a cunt. Don't care if I'm a cunt to them, my feet are hella manly to be fair and my bum isn't exactly Beyoncé style. Not bothered. It would ideal nice to hear something nice one day out of seven in a week. Not exactly winning at the moment, failing classes and studying all the time ( not sure how the two work but hey ho as is life - put effort in and get no gain sometimes) the only single one out of the friends which I don't mind about but I get a little lonely for female attention, girls seem to be totally oblivious to me and/or repelled. Friends are all too interested in being either coupley or no fun what so ever. Great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment