Friday, 17 January 2014
Being happy right now is really simple, I mean today right now. Generally I am happier as well though, I don't think anyone writes enough about how good it is to be happy and content with being by yourself and not in love or tied up with someone emotionally. Got up, pottered about and did my own thing, then went to the library for a couple of hours. Cooked myself up a storm and had a sing song in the kitchen then had the girls around and chatted untill four in the morning. Also smoked some weird chinease ciggy - wasn't Tab but it wasn't bad! Think it's so easy because you mainly don't have someone else's happiness on your shoulders as well. I love making people happy, actual live for it but it is nice to be content right now. Also feel as though when I do get feelings for a girl I want to be the best I can be,for her and myself. Like an investment for the future typa thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment