Tuesday, 28 January 2014
I hate sleeping alone. I hate how there's too much room, the lack of feeling someone's skin there with you. I haven't slept properly since last time there was someone here with me, really craving that comfortable cuddled up feeling. Or even someone to spend some time with that will be affectionet with me, watch a film all tangled up. Even just to have a proper chat with someone, hear about these day and listen to them chatting away. Stress is mounting up and it would just be so much relief to have a proper cuddle, little reassurance that I'm not as shit as it seems, failed my second attempt at a resit. That's the only thing I really miss, that kind of company. Think about it every night, I know I need to wait but it will make me so happy when it does. At the same time I like that it kinda hurts, atleast it's something not just a blank feeling. Flip side is I could use some ruff, dirty sex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment